Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Her Father's OTHER Child

This one's for you Marlene!


Yes, this is a tantrum face. If you remember back to this post, you will see why I used the title I did. Much to my dismay, Jared loves to give the girls Coke. To him it's the cure-all and I'm pretty sure it runs through his veins. Anyway, after dinner tonight I cleared off the table and threw the Coke can away. A few minutes later I see Kimber walking around with the empty can, trying her hardest to get a drop. I took the can and threw it away once again and thinking I was going to out smart her I smashed the trash down. Uh, that didn't work. Before I knew it she was ticked off because she couldn't get even the slightest drop. I'm not telling Jared about this post, I don't want him to get all proud.

On another note, I would like to thank Sponge Bob Square Pants for teaching Addie to tell me she is going to "kick my butt."

3 comments:

Tyler said...

thats hilarious! soo cute!

Heather Evans said...

Kimber-

Kennedy saw this and asked me for a Coke. Does that mean I drink too much and she knows what the can looks like. She is crying too becuase I won't let her have one. Tough love!!

Judd Tyler said...

oh my gosh! that looks like something you'd see in a court case! EXIBIT A!