Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ONE reason we love Grandma Hatch

Yesterday the girls received their birthday package from Grandma. She hit a home run. Here is a short run down of them opening their presents.

Here are the gifts; pre-attack. My Mother in law can wrap like no one else I know. Her wrapping is always perfect and gorgeous. I don't know about you, but I am too impatient to take the time to make my ribbons look so gorgeous. And while we are on the subject, she makes her own Christmas bows. She puts the rest of us to shame.

I love Addie's face in this picture. She isn't anxious to get this open at all.




She is now wearing the little dress that was in the package. So cute! I wish that I could better explain this picture. Look at her mouth- she is screaming in a horribly high pitched noise "Cin-da-rell-A!" (I know that is misspelled!) This is "A" part. Ear piercing, truly.









The results.












Here is the cute little dress...with her favorite shoes. A cute little navy blue wedge with white polka dots. Cute, but not a match.






I couldn't get a picture where you could see Addie's eyes so I asked her to open them a little more. Here is what I got.

Now on to Kimber...with a lot of help from Addie.

It's a good thing that Kimber is still so young. Who else would patiently sit by as their older sister opens their gift?











Addie is seriously holding this about 2 inches from Kimber's nose.








I made Addie let Kimber try to open one on her own. Addie was trying to be patient and coax her along.





Naturally, it ended up like this.


Addie was so excited (okay, I was too)! It was a matching dress!



Thank you, Grandma Hatch! We love you!

2 comments:

Heather Evans said...

addie,

You made my day. I love how animated you are. I could picture myself there with you and how silly you are. Hope to see you soon.

Ashby said...

LOL, 3 year olds crack me up. Seriously, love this age. And cute matching dresses!