Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nightmares...

Last night we went to Winslow (not a destination I recommend, sorry Ashby!) to see Jared's dad. We ended up being there longer than we anticipated so by the time we were ready to go the girls were starving. We decided that McDonald's was fast and easy so we decided to eat there. Now, I never eat there and actually hate the place, but if I remember right they ask what kind of toy you would like, one for a girl or a boy. Am I right? I thought that since the cashier could see Addie he didn't bother asking. Well, here is what we found in the bag.




Can some body please tell me why this is a good toy to give a 3 year old GIRL!?


Here is a close up.




And since that isn't creepy enough, it has a laser light that shines out of it's mouth.

Enough said.

5 comments:

Heather Evans said...

I have never laughed so hard in my life. That is hidious!! What child even boy would like a toy designed after the spawn of satan?

Unknown said...

That is scary! I don't know if I would even want my boys to play with that one! Yikes!

Tyler said...

that is a hilarious story. not only is it crazy for a 3 yr old girl to have it but even as scary and dumb for a boy in my opinion. i loved that sotory and your girls are darling!!! they are so cute. i cant decide who they look like more. prob their dad but i see so much of you in them aswell. sosssooocute!missand love ya,mel

Ashby said...

Hey, no need to be sorry here! If Ryan's family weren't there I don't think it would be a destination for us either. And you know all too well about that!

And that toy is definitely a garbage can toy. That's where I "store" our McDonald's toys!

Ashby said...

Hey, no need to be sorry here! If Ryan's family didn't live there, it wouldn't be a destination we'd recommend either. You know all too well my feelings on being there.

And that toy needs to be stored in the garbage can! That's where I store our McDonald's toys too!