Friday, September 21, 2007

Her Father's Child

(This post is mostly for Marlene, but if you know Jared at all you might appreciate this as well.)
Yesterday morning I had Addie's "waff" or waffles all ready for her breakfast. She asked me if she could have some Coke and I told her no. Oh my goodness! We had a major breakdown. She went into the pantry and carried out a 12 pack. She laid on the ground and cried. She asked Jared, who by the way wanted to give in just to make her happy. She begged and begged. She was bound and determined to have one but I wasn't going to let in. This went on for a good 20-30 minutes before she finally gave up. She doesn't need Coke in the first place (her father and I disagree on that), especially for breakfast! Here is a little bit of her fit.

2 comments:

Ashby said...

I am totally laughing right now because my child has just as much determination in her. It must be a Hatch thing....and her father probably would have wanted to give in, just so she would stop crying. Way to stick to your guns momma!

Judd Tyler said...

oh my gosh! that girl is such a Hatch!!!!! haha keep her away from it sis! you know i LOVE pop and by drinking 95% less i seriously have lost 15 pounds not like addie has a problem but the lord blesses us when we take care of our bodies because i havent really changed the way i've been eating know what i mean? i just eat what the members give me and instead of a sprite i take a water