Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring? Is that you?

I still haven't remembered why I live here. That doesn't happen until the wind stops. I endure the cold, then the wind and suddenly I love living here again. But, luckily there have been a few really, really, really nice days that we have been able to go out and enjoy. And when those days come we take total advantage of them. Take Monday for instance. We were outside for 6 hours. The girls have a ball while I sit outside and talk to Heather, fold clothes, talk to Heather, read, talk to Heather and sometimes just talk to Heather.

Here's what we've been doing.
Addie got a new Power Wheels Barbie Jeep that she LOVES.
And I don't know if that says enough!
Addie loves to take her Jeep out into the garden "area" (I have to say area because that is where the garden would be, if I had one. Briana, can you teach me a thing or two?). She loves to romp the dirt piles. This picture makes me laugh. Here she is in her preppy little dress, going four wheeling. I wish you could see the look she gets on her face. Dad has seen it and it made him laugh. It's a good one. I'll see if I can't get a picture.

Kimber had just demolished my daffodil. She pulled the flower off (which was fine because Addie has already ran it over, wreckless driver!) and then broke every single leaf off the rest of the plant. Doesn't this face say innocence?

Addie took this picture. Pretty good, except I look like a scrub.

4 comments:

Ashby said...

I am so jealous of your weather. We are still battling the cold and wet here. Just this morning I was telling Ryan how at this time last year we were in shorts and sandals - even in Winslow. *sigh*.

Tyler said...

i think you are getting more beautiful and beautiful as the years go on!! you do not look like a scrub. that was a great pic! i am very jealous oyu have the sun out there! we had a few good days but i think youre right spring is def here to stay after all this rain. cute cute girls!

Unknown said...

The header looks great! What a cute idea!

RPH said...

Love your girls Kobie! They are too cute!
By the way, who has all the talent in changing your header? They are always so cute!