Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who says it dosent snow in Arizona?


On a whim Doug and I decided to head up to the Rim Saturday to let Kennedy play in the snow. It wouldn't be any fun without her cousins. We tried to get Ben to come but he had to study, totally understandable. We did talk Kobie and Jared into meeting us. Lets just say there was PLENTY on snow for everyone.

I thought Kennedy would like it but I think it was too deep and she would cry for us to hold her. Kobie laughed that I was wearing my sandals, as always.

We even saw and accident and Doug and I had to drive up the road a ways to call 911. Doug felt like a hero, he said it was his call that got thru. But luckily there were no critical injuries. But there were two Life Flights.

Then we had lunch in Heber at this Mexican place. It was pretty good. Kobie tried her darndest to get us to stay but it was in vain. I just knew we needed to go home. I always enjoy time with Kobie and her family so don't be sad Kobie!

1 comment:

Kobie said...

I'm crying as I read this, but don't worry, I'm not sad. Tears....