Friday, February 8, 2008

La La La La Kennedy's World

What has Kennedy been up to latley besides the mischief of every day life?

She has become quite the little talker. She has also discovered my name and rarley do I hear "mom" anymore it's always "Heather". We are working on correcting her but I have a feeling it will be a while.

Kennedy has a new love, it's no longer Elmo but Curious George, she loves that monkey!

She likes to eat mac and cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner and on ocassion asks me for a coke. I swear I do feed her balanced meals and yes every now and again I let her have a soda.

She loves to spend time with Doug. First thing every morning she asks me "where's dad?" before I can even reply she says "hes at work."

Kennedy has also become a little photographer. Thus, the photo of our dog Paige. She took that all on her own. Anytime we get out the camera here she comes wanting to take some photos.

She still LOVES to help me cook. Its almost a hazard now. She figured out how to turn on our gas stove and yesterday I was letting some bread rise on the stove and she turned on the burner. Yikes, good thing I was close by. We have also had to relocate our knives to the top of the fridge since she would get them out and try to cut vegetables or fruit.

She sure enjoys the blocks Grammy and Poppy gave her for Christmas. She gets them out everyday and makes me help her build towers until they crash down and she laughs.




All in all she is a little wipper snapper and we couldnt love her more. She keeps us on our toes and laughing all the time.






2 comments:

Julie Butler said...

She is so cute. I cannot tell her daddy loves her at all! I love seeing your cute little family. We all need to get again soon for dinner.

Jenna said...

I cannot believe how big she's getting! I love how her hair is always PERFECTLY styled. So darling. And she is quite the photog!