Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Kobie!



Who can belive that the little girl who used to play school alone with her dolls for hours and loved to save every school paper she ever did would have turned out to be such an exceptional woman!
Well, I have to admit I always thought Kobie would turn out just as she is.
As a tribute to you Kobie here are some of your greatest qualities.
1. You are such a peacemaker, never wanting to cause waves you just go with the flow. But you stand for what is right no matter the cost.
2. You are so funny. I love how we can make fun of everything and you think its hilarious! Like Ina Garden!! Or as I thought in-a-garden.
3. You are an exceptional mom. What lucky girls to have such a fun and dedicated mother. Both of your girls are always so well behaved and just as cute as a button.
4. When you make up your mind to do something you go for it! Not just 1/2 way but all the way. Kimbers birth as an example. You wanted so badly to have a natural childbirth after your c-section with Addie. You were determined you could do it and you did. What an accomplishment. Welcome to the natural birth club you are one of the only 15% of women in the US who give birth without pain meds, and didnt regret it.
5. You will do anything for anyone. Service is your motto always taking a dinner, helping a firend or watching a friends kids. Only makes me jelous you live three hours away and cant be closer to me. In all of your callings you serve to your very best potential.
6. Most of all you are a wonderful sister and friend. I am so greatful to have you in my life. You are my friend, my sounding board, mom-backup (when she is gone at school) and I couldnt love you more.
Happy 26th Birthday!!

2 comments:

RPH said...

what a tribute! happy birthday kobie jo! that picture is cute. good to see your face again.

Ashby said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I missed your birthday! I totally thought it was later in the month. I feel like such a bad friend! Happy Birthday!!!!