Sunday, October 5, 2008

Photo tag

A friend of mine photo tagged me so I am passing this along. The game is simple just take photos of the following things. Then tag another! Kobie & Briana I tag you first!!
1. A photo of what your child(ren) are doing at this very moment. As soon as Kennedy saw me get the camera she was on the search for her own camera. But she had just finished helping me make banana bread.
2. Your favorite kitchen item. I love my Kitchen Aid. I have had it years now and its the best thing. Anytime Kennedy hears that thing going she is on her way to the counter with a spoon and a chair. It's flattering she always assumes its delicious.
3. Favorite pair of shoes. Has to be my Roxy sandals. I wear flip flops year round I cant help myself they are so comfy. Would you die if I told you they were $38? Come on I get my money out of my sandals. Just ask Kobie she has seen me wear them in the snow for pitty sake.
4. A photo of me. Yup, that's me and might I add 18 pounds lighter! Lots of hard work went into that people. I love that I can wear all my pre-child clothes again. It's like having a new wardrobe.
5. Favorite room in your house. My bedroom has to be it. I love the end of the day when its quite and I can just lay in my bed and do a crossword puzzle or watch a little Food Network. It's my little sanctuary.

1 comment:

Sheila Richardson said...

What a cool idea. It is one thing to have written out the things you like, but seeing a picture is even better! Mom