Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dancing Queen

Yesterday Kennedy started her ballet class. She was so excited to wear the ballet shoes and the dress that I wondered if she would really even like class. I was a little worried when I took her to class thinking she would cry. She hates nursery, refuses to go to pre-school and will only stay with a handful of people when I need a sitter.
When we got to class she ran into the studio and never looked back. I knew from previous experiences that it's never that easy. When I went to pick her up her teacher said she did great until the last little part. Then she was looking for me and didn't want to participate anymore. Little stinker. But, her teacher says keep her in class it's good for her and she will get the hang of it. So for now we are keeping her in but you may want to check back this is a To Be Continued.

No comments: