Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Annie!


I can't believe Annie is 13! That's how old I was when she was born! I wanted a little sister SO bad for SO long. When she was born and they told me it was a girl it was honestly one of the most exciting moments of my life. I am so happy she is part of our family. Everyone loves Annie. Here are 13 reasons why we think she is so awesome!


1- She is the greatest Aunt ever.

2- She has more style than any of us Richardson girls did at her age.

3- She is very giving.

4- She is always fun to talk to.

5- She can make some killer cinnamon rolls.

6- She is always ready for a good time.

7- She is a good student.

8- She plays the piano really well.

9- She is so dang cute!

10- She let me drag her around when she was little and never complained.

11- She is a wonderful babysitter.

12- She keeps her room freakishly neat.

13- She is a GREAT sister.


We love you Annie! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Annie! You are such a beautiful young woman. I remember when you were born and now you're so grown up!

Heather, I tagged you on my blog. That's right girlfriend!

patrice stanford said...

Happy Birthday Annie!!! We love you!!!! THis means it has been 13 years since your mom and you came to visit...how time flies.