Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Got Milk?

While Kobie and Jared were with Addie and Marlene in California I had the privilege of keeping Kimber (who by the way really is my child) for a few days. To be honest, even though this may break Kobies heart she never asked for her or Jared. I guess we just kept busy so she wouldn't have time to be sad.
One of the days Briana asked us to join her at Superstition Farms for their free farm tour. There were all kinds of booths and animals for the kids to see. Kennedy loved the goat's. Why would she love the goats after experiencing the crazy goat at grandma and grandpas?
The American Dairy Association gave free milk to everyone and Kennedy and Kimber loved the chocolate milk. I don't think that carton ever left Kimber's face until it was gone.
Kimber got a kick out of poking the bunnies and laughing. As soon as she put her finger in there she laughed and pulled it out as fast as she could. There was another mom standing near by who informed me that "bunnies sometimes bite" like I was forcing Kimber to do it for my own enjoyment. Needless to say we came home with all our fingers!

No comments: