Sunday, April 20, 2008

The NASCAR Yacht Club

This last weekend was the NASCAR Subway Fresh 500 and of course Doug and I had to go! We had loads of fun and I cant help but love the sound of the engines and all the loud goings on. I guess its just in my blood, thanks mom and dad!

Since Doug introduced me to NASCAR racing I have enjoyed going to the races here in Phoenix when the circuit is traveling.
This race was particularly fun because my brother in law Jason and my niece Katelyn were able to join us. Katelyn was such a sport and had a good time. She loved to listen to the scanner and hear what the drivers had to say. She never got up form her seat but twice to get food and a potty break. Now remember races are about four hours long!!
Jason just loves that Katelyn and he can share in the NASCAR experience even if she is a Tony Stewart lover!!
Thanks to Annie and Travis for keeping Kennedy for me ALL day so we could go to the race!!

No comments: