Thursday, April 24, 2008

Book Tag

I know there was a little confussion the last time I posted something in that people thought it was Travis but to make it clear this is Allie.

It is lucky that I just finished reading a book by my favorite author Mary Higgins Clark and then I was going through past post and noticed I had been Book Tagged by Kobie. Like Kobie I am going to bend the rules as well and post the paragraph so that it will make a little more sense.

"...By noon, the search team had left her house, and Elaine went upstairs to her bedroom. As she showered and dressed, her mind raced with the possibilities raised by Peter's arrest. What will happen if Peter goes to prison for the rest of his life? she asked herself. Would he and Kay decide to sell this place? Can they do it while I'm alive? That might violate my prenup, or at the very least they'd have to buy me out."

The book is called, I Heard That Song Before, by Mary Higgins Clark. If you enjoy reading suspense filled mysteries then you should check out her books.

I now tag:
1. Briana
2. Bethany
3. Heather

No comments: