Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wake up All You Bloggers!

The following statement is not intented to focus on my own family but rather bloggers in general.

I know many of you will consider me a hypocrite and you would be right! I really love reading other peoples blogs but I seldom contribute to my own. What is up with that?

I get so out of sorts when I check someones blog and they haven't blogged in a month (and in some cases months). PLEASE...can you put something new so I can enjoy keeping up with you and your family. Thank goodness we have enough family members that someone generally contributes to this blog every week or 2.

So, why am I whining about such matters? I guess it is because I have been looking at some new blogs lately and I really enjoy the good things I have read. In some funny way I am inspired by the good I see in others through their blog. I get to take a peek at good families, loving mom's, families having fun together, trials that people cope with (especially those that make mine look like a walk through the park), fabulous food ideas, new babies arriving, weddings, well you get the idea. All kinds of things. I wanted to make a New Years resolution to blog at least once a week this year. Oops! Looks like I already failed since it is the 3rd week of January.

Thank goodness everyday is a new day and I get to start over. Forget the New Years resolution...I think I will just start today. Consider this my new beginning to blogging more often. Hope you find me here next week!

Love to All,
Mom

P.S. I almost deleted this post because I didn't have a picture to go with it. Just seems like a picture makes it more interesting. But I resisted and posted anyway. Maybe you will see a picture next week.

1 comment:

Kobie said...

Okay, I've been rebuked. I'll admit that I'm a lazy blogger although right now I have lots to write about. Thanks for the nudge Mom!