Monday, June 30, 2008

Evans Family Campout

This last weekend was Grammy & Poppy's 7th annual campout. Of course it was lots of fun with lots of adventure it was memorable to say the least. Here is Kennedy enjoying breakfast, who gave her that Coke?
We camped near Greens Peak so there were plenty of trails and places to ride the quads and get all kinds of dirty!
We also did some shooting. I finally got to shoot the pistol Doug bought me for Mother's Day.
This one if for all the people who would never believe that I let Kennedy get dirty. That girl was a mess! I think it bothered Doug more than it bothered me. I figured what the heck she is already a mess might as well let her enjoy herself.

Even thought Rachel and Bryce got locked out of their car on the way and had to call a locksmith, Doug and I had a scare with the camper and Poppy broke his elbow it was a good weekend believe it or not! At least we can all laugh about it.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, Heather I am impressed! It looks like you know how to hold that gun. Didn't you go hunting with your dad when you were younger? Kennedy is so cute!! I have added The richardson family to my new blog. Kristi opened it for me and I have caught the bug. it's fun.

Unknown said...

I have only one question...Did Doug drink any energy drinks? :)

Looks like you guys had a great time!