Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yoda is that you?

I swear Paige is the nicest dog ever. Other than the fact that she will run away at any chance she gets and she smells like a stinky dog all the time she is a great dog. Not to mention she puts up with Kennedy and her friends. Olivia loves to come over and always picks Paige up to hug her and picks up her front legs and makes her dance with her. It kills me. I don't even know why Paige tolerates it! But, the icing on the cake would have to be when Kennedy finds creative things to do to Paige. I could hear her the other day talking to Paige and telling her she was beautiful. Well, I couldn't help but laugh when I went to investigate. I was thinking wow, Yoda where have you been? If anyone loves this post it will have to be Grandma Stanford, she has a soft spot for funny animal pictures. After all her favorite show is Pets on Parade and Americas Funniest Pets.

No comments: