Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben & Jordan

This is only a guess but I think since Ben's 11th birthday his birthdays have never been the same. The day Jordan was born just happened to fall on Ben's 11th birthday and ever since he has had to make room to share it with Jordan.
You couldn't ask for a better pair of brothers. Ben is friendly and outgoing. He is always thinking of others and he keeps us laughing every time we see him. He is a great story teller and all the kids love to be around Ben. Not to mention he makes some dang good salsa. Ben is a hard worker and gives 110% to everything he does. If he gives you his word he means it and no matter the length he has to go to he will keep his word. He is a good brother and a wonderful father. I remember growing up on Sunday's Ben and I would have a junk trade. We both had a little box we kept trinkets and odds and ends in and we would trade them, kind of dorky now that I think of it but it was fun to spend time together. Ben and I used to pretend when we were little that we could speak Spanish. Now its not so funny since he is fluent in the language, but I can still pretend. Ben has made a lot of sacrifices in his life and continues to work hard toward his medical degree. We are all so proud of him and his example.I don't know if is because Jordan was born on Ben's birthday but he sure is a lot like his older brother. Both of the boys have worked for the same Vet and enjoy a lot of the same things in life. Jordan loves his family and he is a dedicated employee. He works hard and no matter the situation tries to make the very best of it. He loves to laugh and has a great sense of humor. He loves Mr. Bean and it always cracks him up. He can do the funniest impersonations and makes some of the funniest skits with Ben I have ever seen. Jordan and I are told frequently how similar we look. I tell Jordan he is lucky to be that good looking! Most of all Jordan loves the Lord, I think his example to serve a mission shows that. He is a CTR kind of guy and you never have to question his judgement. He is an honorable man and a wonderful brother.


Happy Birthday Brothers! We love you.

No comments: