Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Briana

Happy Birthday Briana! We couldn't' ask for a better sister. When Briana married into the Richardson family I wonder if she really knew what she was getting herself into. Either way from day one she has just fit perfectly. Who would have thought that the same girl who shared a kindergarden class with me would someday be my sister in law? Here are some reasons we love Briana:

B- you are Ben's wife and a good one at that. You have a way of just completing Ben and you have a wonderful home with a happy atmosphere any visitor can feel.

R- You are a true Richardson, I guess that comes from thinking that thinks like the goat and the family campout are funny. But, being a part of the Richardson family is always a hoot!

I- Intuitive, that is for sure. You always go with your gut to know what is right and when its right. You have a good knack for timing things whatever they may be.

A- Always thinking of others. I cant count the times I have stopped by or called to find you babysitting someones kids, playing the piano for someones function or helping someone in the ward.

N- Nice, I know you say nice what's with that? But, Briana is kind to anyone she meets. Always social and friendly in any crowd. People always love to talk to her and she is always a good listener.

A- A good all around mom. Wow, five boys and you make it look so easy. Often Kobie and I comment on how in control you are. Your boys are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. You truly are raising Helaman's Army!!
Happy Birthday Briana.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Heather! I really appreciate it!