Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grandparent's Day

Grandparent's Day was last week at the boy's school. Caleb and Carson both wrote essays on their grandparents. Caleb wrote on Grandma and Grandpa Richardson. They wanted to invite them to the school that day, but Grandpa was in Alaska and Grandma was teaching school. So I thought that I would post his essay.

"My grandma's name is Sheila and my grandpa's name is Russell. My grandpa is always smiling. I have never seen him not smiling. When he's not smiling he's laughing. My grandma teaches first grade. She is so nice and a good teacher. My grandma and grandpa have ten kids. I've always thought about how many that is.
My grandma and grandpa taught me how to shoot a gun. Like a 22 and a shot gun. I am really good at shooting targets. Grandpa taught me how to cook too. I love to go camping with him. And when we do we always bring a gun and shoot. It is so fun.
I have always loved shooting with my grandparents. I like to shoot with a 22 and a shot gun. I love to go camping and so does my grandpa. When I become a Weblo scout I will teach other scouts how to shoot. I love to shoot and so does my grandpa and grandma."

No comments: