Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Star Light Star Bright

When Doug and I went to Home Depot a few weekends ago to buy paint for Kennedy's playroom it somehow turned into lets paint Kennedy's bedroom. Doug is a master at painting and likes to be the color coordinator. I was happy to comply. I loved the color choice as well as the theme. Stars!!
I love the curtains they are so cute and go with the room so well. We did buy her bedroom furniture but returned it and are again on the hunt for a new set. In the mean time she sleeps in her crib. I know she is almost three but hey.
Doug did so good with the stars he painted, the are perfect. I need to finish the accent wall with the shelves and add photos to the frames but it still looks cute as a work in progress.
My friend in my ward does vinyl lettering and printed the I am like a star shining brightly as well as the Kennedy lettering for her wall. Its the perfect touch. The photos don't do the room justice seeing it in person is all the better. But, I do have to say I just love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The room looks great! I can't wait to come and see it!