Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kimby

If you didn't already know I LOVE my Kimby! She cracks me up and I love to do an impression of how she runs so fast and the top portion of her body is leaning forward while her little arms swing back and forth.
Kobie was here in the valley last weekend and called to say she was at Kohl's and Kimber was being naughty. She asked if she could bring her over to my house for a while. Of course I said yes. When Kobie came over she ended up taking Kennedy and I took Kimber with me to the grocery store. She was hilarious. I put her in one of the carts that looks like a car and she immediately put both of her feet up on the steering wheels and pretended to drive with her feet.
Of course a trip to the store wouldn't be the same without a cookie so I let her have the one she wanted. Can you tell she loved it.

1 comment:

Kobie said...

Kimber misses you more than you know! She loves her Aunt Heay!