Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Can you believe that Kennedy is nearly three? In just a few weeks my baby will be three! I still can't get over it. Time has just gone by so fast. Today she started Pre-school. Tammy Farnsworth has a class that Kennedy attends. Now, for those of you who know Tammy who better to entrust your child with! I knew she would be in good hands and I wanted her to have the opportunity to spend time with other kids her age since she is an only child. I thought she may cry but as soon as we got there and they lined up she turned to me and said "bye mom" it actually made me sad. Driving home I thought I have no baby or other children to tend to at home what will I do? Well, to be honest I found plenty but I did miss her.
When it came time to be picked up the door opened and out came eight little preschoolers with their papers and crowns they had made. It was the cutest thing ever. She told me all about how she loved school. She did ask me to bring Paige today when I went to drop her off so of course Paige got to be a part of Kennedy's first day.

1 comment:

Kobie said...

It makes me sad that they grow up so fast! I'm glad Kennedy is having such a good time. I'm 26 and I want to be in Tammy's class!

Where are the chickens, by the way? Just kidding, I had to say it.