Thursday, May 15, 2008

You mean YOU don't vacuum your kitchen?

Wait, I don't either anymore!
Enjoy these before and after pictures!








Here is our To Do List for the kitchen:

(In no particular order.)

New Stools, those are so hideous!!!!

(Yes, there are three in one picture and two in another. I used one to set my paint on while painting the laundry room the other day. That's how much I care about them.)

New curtains, hideous as well

New counter tops, need I say hideous?

Wainscot under the counter, by the stools (that will happen in the next day or two)
Paint that black

Paint the cabinets black

New appliances


Does it ever end?


I also painted the laundry room on Tuesday. After I get the cabinets all painted and the curtains made I will post pictures of that as well.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great! It's amazing on how much flooring makes a difference!

Ashby said...

You kitchen floor looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see it! YAY for remodels!!!

Meli said...

ha you are so funny! we still vaccuum our kitchen. why did apts put carpets in their dining rooms? i still dont know! that was some hideous red carpet. ha!