Thursday, May 22, 2008

Give me a break!

If you live in Arizona then you know what I mean when I say this week has been so hot! It was 95 degrees at my house the last few days. (I know, that is nothing compared to the temperatures in the valley... but give me a break people!) Little did I know when I got dressed in my shorts this morning that the high is 55 degrees today! I decided to change and put on a jacket before heading to the bank- and I'm glad I did. What is going on??? It's 36 degrees outside right now! Why can't winter just leave summer alone? Gosh!

1 comment:

Meli said...

tyler adn i were just talking abt that last night. its so dark dreary. hello?@ this is not the wilderness in the scriptures!!! or is it? okay, so that was a really cheesy joke. pretned it never happened. anyway, well put abt winter leaving summer alone!