Thursday, May 22, 2008

I feel a panic attack coming on!

I knew this day would finally come. I've known it for 6 years now and have been lucky enough to avoid it. I have to admit it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, but it still hurts.
This is our lovely new piece of....something.




Jared caught this beauty in Alaska a long time ago. My sweet mother-in-law nicely told us to get it out of her house (can you blame her?) and since then it has been living outside in storage- right where I like it. But today I felt really nice and told Jared he could FINALLY hang it. Every time I would go out there and have to walk by it I scooch as far away from it as I could so I wouldn't accidentally touch it. It gives me the heebie-jeebies.


It now hangs above my computer armoire and to be honest I think it will be limiting the amount of time I spend on the computer. I feel all panicked because I'm afraid it might fall off the wall right into my lap. Yikes, I gotta go!

1 comment:

Meli said...

youre my second friend who has had this problem with their husbands. sadly, i want tyler to be done with studying so he could go and get me one of those! ha ha! no, but im serious!! i want one in my house, of course not in my pretty rooms but in his office or something someday. i think theyre so cool. i must be a monkey.