Friday, October 26, 2007

Daddy's Baby-Sitting Adventures


The other day I had a meeting and asked Doug if he could keep an eye on Kennedy while I was gone. I told him I would only be gone about a 1/2 hour and to make sure to watch her. Being two she is mighty busy!
So, when I got home Kennedy came to greet me in the garage and as I pulled in all I could see were her arms, shirt and face covered in black marker.
When I asked Doug about it he told me he thought she was outside with him!!! Hmm... Instead, she pushed a chair up to the counter, got into the drawer and decided to write all over the side of the refrigerator as well as herself. Amazing that in just 1/2 hour she managed to do all this. Oh, note what her shirt says, how fitting for that day.

3 comments:

Kobie said...

I think the best part is that her shirt says "My Dad is COOL, we're a lot alike."

Jenna said...

Oh dear! What a little stinker! The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser should take care of the marker on the fridge :)

Heather Evans said...

This isnt the first time she has done this when Doug has watched her. Or the lack of. Last time we did use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and for parents use dont use it on your kids. It gave Kennedy a chemical burn like no other!!