Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beth

I have really been missing Bethany lately, so i decided to put this together. I found some old pictures and just had to share them.
Here are a few reasons that I love Beth so much (in no particular order).
A: She is the kindest person that I have ever met. When I was having an emergency C-Section with Addie she was very worried and prayed for me. I needed the prayers and I could feel them. Sometimes we will tease her about being such a nice person, but in all reality, we wish we were more like her.
2: She is my hair-doin' sis. I would call her for a cut and color and she would get me in ASAP. She would rarely except payment, instead she would just tell me to do something nice for her. (Can I just mention how hard it has been to actually have to pay someone to get my hair done since she has been gone in Dominica?)
D: She is always cooking something yummy and creative. I would show up at her house during my lunch break and she would throw together one of the tastiest sandwiches that I have ever had.

Now can you see why she grew up to do hair? She had it down!

Here we are together sporting our weed wacker hair as Heather and I call it. Mom doesn't appriciate that or think it's very funny.


Here she is with her boys enjoying her "Island Life."


I love ya, Beth!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We miss you too Beth! My boys were just saying yesterday that they miss Soren. We can't wait to see you in April. The countdown is on!

Heather Evans said...

This made me sad, Beth I wish you were close by so we could ski together and tell our funny stories. Can't wait for you to come back home.

Kobie said...

Actually, it's that you want her to rig your light switch with a hanger and piece of rope so you don't have to get out of bed to turn the light off. There's probably good money in that.

Jenna said...

Aw, Bethany really is one of the nicest people I've ever known. You know what I was thinking about the other day? STEVIE! That silly truck that played nothing but U2 tunes in his stereo. Those were the days...

Ashby said...

Wow Kobie! You look just like your sister! And now I know where Addie comes from....she looks just like you did as a kid!