Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Old McDonald had a farm

If you haven't been to the Richardson homestead in a while then you haven't had the privilege of meeting the latest and greatest addition to the pet family. I admit it looks like a farm now but this little goat offers plenty of amusement for children and adults. It seems that it loves to run around with the dogs and play with the kids. When it gets really excited it runs straight up Jordan's car and does a few jumps on the roof. Its hilarious!! I don't even know if it has a name but I do know Grandma Stanford goes outside to visit it and even talks to it. We all know she loves animals.

2 comments:

Kobie said...

I am laughing so hard right now. I haven't met the new addition to the family, but when I called the other day Brigham told me that Dad was sitting on the swinging chair out back with the goat. Halarious!

Jenna said...

My oh my, I don't check in on your blog for a few days and I miss EVERYTHING! This goat picture is classic. I can only imagine the entertainment it provides. Picturing your dad sitting on a porch swing with the goat is a priceless image!