Friday, January 25, 2008

You take your eyes off of her for a second and...

It doesn't take Kimber long to get into mischief. If she is quiet for more than a few minutes I know something is up. Here are a few of her latest adventures.


One of her new favorite places to play, under the bathroom sink. Totally in the cupboard and with the door shut.


Emptying out the pots and pans. I don't know what the difference is, but she doesn't like the door shut in the kitchen cupboards. I think i should mention I am not the one that shuts the door on her.



Cruising in the laundry cart. Okay, I put her in here, but the girls love to get a ride.



Chowing on a cookie she snaked from Addie. Once she was done with it it was ALL over her face and shirt.

This is today. She emptied these two drawers and this is where I found her. Not to mention, when she does empty the drawers she does it just like a burglar would do if he were robbing us.



Luckily I was standing nearby when this happened. She was getting ready to stand in the bottom drawer.
This one just makes me laugh. This is the sweet "Grandpa Munster do" she woke up with yesterday after her nap. You might want to make the picture big to get the point.















By the way- I need a new camera, can you tell?

No comments: