Sunday, January 27, 2008

So you think you know me?

So, I saw on a fellow bloggers site a cute little pass along I thought would be fun for our family to do as well. So excuse the copy-cat syndrome. But, I thought this could be fun to find out some interesting things about each other we may not already know.
I am tagging Kobie next for this so keep it going.
1. I cant sleep at night unless my closet and bathroom door are completely closed. Hey someone could be in there!!
2. I also cant sleep unless I have a body pillow on the side of the bed. I think for some reason this makes me feel like I am safe from danger or anyone in my closet or bathroom :)
3. I have really little toe nails. Every time I get a pedicure they always say "I am just going to file these a little instead of clipping them"
4. I hate to fold laundry. I would rather leave it in the dryer for days and just turn it on as I need something.
5. I used to LOVE Pearl Jam to death. If you need proof just look at the imprint in the sidewalk at mom and dads that says I love PJ. I cried when Mom and Dad wouldn't let me go the concert with Jenna. Thank Heaven!! I hate them now. I cant even stand to listen to their music.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hey, your parents knew what they were doing when they didn't let you go to that concert! It wasn't anything great, in fact they sucked live! And I can't sleep without the closet doors closed either, I'm not sure why but I'm sure it doesn't have to do with someone being in there!