Monday, December 3, 2007

Why I love Gram

Grandma checks the blog everyday to see if there is anything new. Well, today there is- just for you Gram!

Top 10 reasons I love my Grandma:

10: She used to let me clean out her Tupperware cupboard (which was always neat and organized) to earn $1. If I got lucky and all she had was a five she would give it to me and tell me that I did an extra good job.

9: She would stay up late with me when I spent the night to watch TGIF. She loved Urkel on
"Family Matters." I was all about Uncle Jesse on "Full House."

8: She would "dig" (only the family will understand that one) a bowl of vanilla ice cream and let me smother it in chocolate syrup.

7: She feeds her dog better than she feeds herself. Not really, but how many people do you know will fry up some hamburger for their dog?

6: She plays a mean game of Yahtzee. Add Phase 10, Skip Bo and Scrabble to that list.

5: She is always making a delish meal or dessert. She loves to try new things and we are never
disappointed.

4: She was always happy to see me when I unexpectedly showed up at her house during my lunch break for some yummy food.

3: She lets me use a fork for my asparagus. (Something only Gram and Heather will understand.)

2: She made Addie the most beautiful blessing dress and blanket. She was very sick for most of it, but worked hard to get it done. It is seriously gorgeous!

1: She is the kindest person you will ever know. We have to be careful when we tell her we like something because she will always say "you can have it, take it home." No matter how long you argue with her about it, she usually wins the argument.
Now can't you see why I love her so much?
For some reason it won't let me put a picture so see this Grandma I'm talking about click here and scroll down. She's the cute, white haired lady.

No comments: