Thursday, November 1, 2007

Best Friends and Cousins
I was just deleting a bunch of pictures and came across a few of Kennedy and Addie together. Those two girls crack me up! A few weeks ago while we were down there, Heather and I got together to let the girls play. Okay, we wanted to play, too. The girls took turns driving the 4-wheeler and it made Heather and I laugh so hard.

Here is Kennedy taking her turn driving.

This made Heather and I laugh so hard. Addie would lean back like they were getting some serious speed.
Top speed of the 4-wheeler: 5 MPH.

Once again, don't be fooled into thinking they are going fast because of the wind in their hair.
It must have been a windy day.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love it! Is it one of those battery-powered 4-wheelers? I always wanted one of those when I was a little girl. Brad had a battery tractor and I rode it every time I played at his house. Fun girls!