Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Preschool Preparations

It is no secret that I will be opening a preschool (not to be confused with daycare) this fall. There are so many things to do to get ready. Well, today I went preschool shopping. It was so fun! My problem wasn't what to buy, it was what not to buy. I did end up putting a few things back but I am happy with what I purchased. I spent about 1/2 of the money I had set aside. That means another trip to Lakeshore Learning. Now that store is a teachers dream store. It has everything and then some. We will start construction very soon. We have been so blessed! Things have come together better than I could ever have imagined. Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Sheila, my mom told me you were doing this and I wished I lived there to send my boys! I attended a preschool (along with Brad and Julie) at a lady's house in our ward. She did such a good job with it, and it was very much like school and not like a daycare! I still remember vividly the things we learned and the songs we sang. Way to go, girl! I hope it works out beautifully, I'm sure it will. You are amazing and an inspiration. I love your guts.

Jenna