Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to our Mother!  What a great day to celebrate your wonderfulness and all that you have done and do for our family.  We cherish your example and dedication in all you do.

When I think of being a mother myself I find myself quite often saying  or doing things that I swore I would never do, after all that would be too much like my mother.  But, I have come to find that mother does know best.

I remember quite vividly when I was in fourth grade I had been excluded from a birthday party that the girls in my class had been invited to.  When I arrived home from school that day I remember crying in your arms while you tenderly listened to my aching heart.  I remember that you made me feel so special and that the party wasn't such a big deal after all.  That has always made a lasting impression on me to know just how you valued each of us children.

To this day when I feel that I need to seek the council of my mother or her loving advice I know I can always turn to you and you will offer a listening ear.  I value what you have to offer me when it comes to life experience and how to go about the things I do.

My wish is you have the very happiest Mother's Day and always remember how your 10 chicks love their mother hen.

1 comment:

Travis and Allie said...

Happy Mother's Day Mom. We love you.