Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Before and After

I thought it would be fun to give the world a view of the before and after of Judd and Taylor's bedroom before Judd got married and moved away. The first photo is the room before the move. I don't know what kept the room from being condemned but some how those boys dodged a bullet.

Then Caitlin took on the task of keeping order in Judd's life. Good luck Cailtin! Now for a view of the room after Judd moved out.


Taa Daa! It's like magic. Clean up and a room appears from the rubble. Well, Jordan you may want to choose this over the shop...because the boys have been in there too! Love, Mom

1 comment:

Kobie said...

I was scared for my life anytime I had to go in there. I wasn't sure if I would ever come out alive. Let's hope Caitlin has more luck shaping up Judd than any of his sisters ever did.