Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cruising!

So does it really matter that we have been back from our cruise for almost 2 months? It is never too late to have a happy memory. So with that said I thought I would share a little of our adventure. We sailed out of San Diego and our first port was Catalina Island. We opted to stay on the ship that day since neither of us had any burning desire to see the Island.

The first picture is our ship the "Elation. Next you will see Catalina Island. Not much to look at.















The next day was totally a day at sea. We loved the ocean breeze and the beautiful view. We ate, and sat in a variety of places to enjoy different views, and we ate, took naps, ate, visited with other passengers, ate, I read a book and a half, and did I mention we ate? Well, we did! The next day we stopped in Ensanada Mexico. This time we did leave the ship and walked into town. I had a blast looking in all the shops. I am not sure it was the highlight of the trip to Russ but he never complained. I loved the sights and the smells. The people were very friendly (of course they wanted us to spend our money in their shop)! It was a great trip. We ended up back in San Diego after enjoying 5 wonderful days on the ocean. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat. Next time I want to choose our destinations. Okay, and they have to serve Molten Chocolate Cake or I we will have to find a new cruise line. It is a must for me!






Reading with a view












Mean, nasty seagulls.











Chocolate Molten Cake











Most handsome man on board!

No comments: