Friday, April 10, 2009

The name is Richardson

Dad informed me that Ben and Briana's new little bundle of joy is only the second girl in the Richardson family (Russ & Sheila) to carry the Richardson last name. I guess she has a lot to live up to but I am sure she can do it. Ben and Briana are wonderful parents and she will be very loved.

She finally made her appearance into the world on April 8, 2009 at 7:17 in the evening. She weighs in at 6lbs 15 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. She is just so cute! I love her. I guess I get attached to all the babies where I get to be a part of their birth.


Briana did wonderful and she was such a great laborer. What a gift she gave her little baby girl. We are all just holding tight for this little girl to be named. We will keep you posted.

Oh, Ben also informed me that this little one is Grandma and Grandpa Richardson's 200th in posterity!! Wow.

4 comments:

Travis and Allie said...

She is beautiful!

Sheila Richardson said...

So, who is the other girl that carries the Richardson name? It can't be Annie because then you would have to count all our girls. I am curious to know who this girl is and why I haven't met her yet. Mom/Grandma

Jordan said...

She was born the day I had zone conference

Kobie said...

Mom,
Annie is the only other girl that currently has the Richardson name.