Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Christmas Wish

Christmas is my most favorite time of year. I love everything about it and most of all I love all the family time we get to spend together. Today I was thinking of my brothers Judd and Jordan who are away from our family this holiday serving the Lord. What great examples of service and dedication to something most families are looking for this holiday season. What a blessing to be sharing the Gospel with those who seek to know the truth. If you haven't already take a second and wish them well this holiday as they serve in New York and Nebraska I am certain they would love to get mail. We love you Judd and Jordan. Merry Christmas.

Elder Judd Richardson
314 Sycamore #3
Shenandoah, IA 51601

Elder Jordan Richardson
473 Hamilton #17
Geneva, NY 14456

No comments: