Monday, August 13, 2007

Too Cute Not To Share

This afternoon we spent some time outside because it was so beautiful. Kimber has been so happy all day so I decided to take advantage of it. I snapped a few (well, I will share a few of the MANY) pictures.

Although she is actually grabbing the camera, it looks like she might be waving. Believe what you want, I'm going with she is waving.


Okay, this is just a cute face!

Yes, I took this of us myself, a little pathetic.



Not to be out done, Addie had to join in.

Okay, I'll quite...after this last one.





3 comments:

The Epps Fam said...

Oh my goodness, those little girls are so adorable!! You Richardsons make some cute kids. So I came across your blog and am so happy I did!! It's good to see what all of you are up to.

Ashby said...

Brooklyln is over here begging to see more pictures of you guys. She keeps telling me how cute "Baby Kimber" is! And she really is!!! Look at those cheeks!

Jenna said...

Wow, Kobie! Your face hasn't changed one bit since the last time I saw you! I can't believe you're a mother of two! Your girls are so adorable and this blog is so great. Everyone is so grown up in your family I hardly recognize them. I'm going to visit your mom this week while I'm down here. I can't wait to hear the latest on everyone! Take care - I'll be checking in regularly!
Jenna